Tuesday, February 1, 2011

White specs...

So this one time February 1st, 2011 I felt compelled to go out in treacherous weather because I go hard like that. I have to work out or I don't feel abled to think correctly. But there's this really nasty wind that blows this white stuff down everywhere and makes everything literally unbearable to stand called snow flakes. Lots and lots of snow flakes as if someone decided there's not enough snow flakes where Bret is right now, let's dump them until he himself turns into a snow flake. Which is, or would be possible if they percieved me as a complete imbassol or incompetent but I have the intranet and a vehicle and an ICE scrapper and some m.f. gloves. So bitch as weather back the fuck off. I own you and your couch and the ability to make you disappear because I have emissions that belittle yo ass and make YOU incompetant.

Enough enough, so I had this dream last night where I was kickin' it with some of the homeboys and they wanted to go party, but one of the homeboys is an alcoholic and insecure about almost everything and the other is super chill, a pot head and ultimately better than you, kwim? Anyways we were going to head out the door when the god damn phone rang, woke me up, and wrecked my ass into gear so thank you RL for making reality apparent at 9:30 a.m. on a Tuesday, without you I'd have never decided my favorite snacks consist of peanut butter and a banana or almonds and black berries- recent discovery brought to my attn. by Caro. So I'm going to the YMCA now to get swollen and have to recoop through the elements and continue on my mission for self indulgence and life satisfaction only brought upon by immediate dissatisfaction and the ever-lasting tunnel vision motivating me to look like superman so I can get some ass.

Yup but here's my workout routine fur today:
                       15 minutes on the Eliptical followed by 4 laps, 3 1/2 walking and 1/2 lunges
                       Lat Pull Downs : 3 x 12 and Narrow 3 x 12
                       Pull Ups: 1 x 15-20, 25-30 Dips
                      --------------------------------------------------------
                      Stretch Legs
                      --------------------------------------------------------
                      Military Press (Smith Machine): 4 x 10,8,8,6
                      Standing Rows: 4 x 10
                      Pull Ups 1 x 15-20, 25-30 Dips
                      --------------------------------------------------------
                      Hammer Strength Iso Lat. Flex: 4 x 10
                      Lateral Parallel Side Flex: 4 x 10
                      Barbell Curls: 4 x 8
                      Dead Lifts: 4 x 10 (medium weight)
                      --------------------------------------------------------
                      Shoulder Super Set 3 x 9 w/ Reverse Flys (seated)
                      Lower Back Extension: 3 x 25

This is an advanced Training Regiment and I do not recommend doing all the sets at a high weight resistance. No I don't think highly of myself because I don't see myself on a pedestal. I'm not concieted, I'm aware and I tend to think about things in a different way. I love women and women love nice bodies therefore I strive to have one. I enjoy fitness and keeping in shape, I do not take any supplements outside of protein and health drinks consisting of purely, vitamins, essential for everyday nourishment.

*******BTW KU vs. Texas Tech tonight @ 8p central time*******
                  

2 comments:

  1. Alright hoss, maybe I don't wanna work out with you, but I'm not hot on your tail (followin' ya) just like that copper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I definitely remember how immature I portrayed myself February 1st... Just finished reading the bottom, as I reminisce the days when KU had a post presence.

    Mic in hand: Joel, how does it feel to be number 1?

    ReplyDelete